Friday, March 11, 2011

In the beginning...

So, now I live in Colorado. I have hooked up with a bunch of insane runners who graciously let me run behind them... sometimes far behind them. But, they always wait for me, and they let me drink beer with them at the bar after runs.

Some friends suggested that I start blogging because I keep having some pretty fun adventures. These adventures are largely the result of my complete lack of common sense and my inability to say no when it is the prudent course.

I expect that I will post some stuff about races and the stuff I learn from them... it is amazing how much I learn during each race... And, I expect I will post stuff about training plans. I am always looking for training partners to run, bike and swim behind... but you'll have to be sure to wait for me and let me drink beer with you after.

No comments:

Post a Comment